Friday, February 28, 2014

Febloguary Day 17 (I think I like this...)

(Photo from Aunt Cheryl and Uncle Trey's Ranch House in South Texas)

Well, the sun has set on Feblogaury.  If February wasn't the runt month, I may have squeezed out those last few blogs to reach my goal of 20.  I'm feeling really good about 17 though!  I am excited that I now have 17 posts that I did not have before, words that convey my heart and reflect my life actually written out.  I have had a blast writing y'all, and I am so grateful for the encouragement I have received from those who are reading.  Just the fact that you take the time to read is a gift, much less the kind words you have shared that spur me on!  I will say though, in the words of my Poppie , "My tired hurts!"  I have got to figure out a way to do this without the midnight bedtime.  Yes, that means I am going to continue writing often, but probably not quite so frequently.  I still have plenty to talk about, so  I'm back to stay blog world!  For now though, I say, "Nighty night!"

No comments: