Sunday, November 4, 2012

Seven Days of Olivia Rae... Day 4


Day 4 is devoted to your quirks, my dear!  Being number three, it would be easy to just blend in and be just like your sisters.  You, however, Olivia Rae, are unique!
-You have refused a pacifier and instead have 2 lovies that you chew on when falling asleep. (They STINK, no matter how many times I wash them in a week!)
-You never took a bottle.
-You abhor baby food.
-You actually can say many words, but you seem to love the theatrics of signing.
-You are a BITER!
-You love Daddy best:)
-You are by far our strongest baby, often kicking back so hard when being held that there have been several close calls of us dropping you!
-You have the most incredible laugh!  I keep saying I am going to record it and make it my ring tone, because it is impossible to not smile when you giggle.
-You have a bashful way about you when you are tired.  You bury your sweet head in my shoulder, and I love it:)
-You still really like to nurse.  If I try to leave your room without you nursing first thing in the morning, you yell at me!
-You are my most naughty babe about putting things in your mouth (or maybe it's just that there are more choking hazards available when you have 2 big sisters and a host of Polly Pockets and Barbies and Squinkies).  However, you are obedient and give me whatever is in your mouth when I say, "Liv, give me your trash."
-You know when you are being naughty and will say "No, No, No!" right before you touch an outlet.
-You have a temper, especially when it comes to food!  You are not afraid to let it be known that you really want what someone else has or more of your snack.
-On that note, you are a double fisted snacker.
-You are the baby.


I cannot wait to see your character unfold in the coming years.  You are precious, and Daddy and I cannot wait to see how your Maker will use you and your specific personality that He crafted for His glory!

No comments: