Friday, November 2, 2012

Seven Days of Olivia Rae... Day 2

Day 2 is devoted to the sweet bond I have with my Liv.  I have probably babied her more than any of the girls.  I have willingly nursed her back to sleep many nights, not making her cry it out nearly as much as the bigs.  We have snuggled lots, long after her bedtime feeding, just because.  Before every nap or bedtime I sing "Great is Thy Faithfulness" over my precious girl with her head upon my shoulder.  While Olivia certainly does not replace Charlotte Jane, she is a precious gift that has helped my heart to heal.  I so look forward to what God has for our relationship in the coming years.  I know it will not be all snuggles and comfort, but I am thankful for the tender foundation the Lord has laid between us.

*Side note... I had to go back to JULY 4th to find a pic of us together! Always behind the camera I suppose:)
The sweet view I am privileged to have when baby love falls asleep in my arms:)

No comments: