Sunday, November 4, 2012

Seven Days of Olivia Rae... Day 3

Day 3 belongs to Liv + Lainie + Lizzie=3 Lovely Little Ladies!  The love between theses thee is already so evident!  Lainie cannot wait for Olivia to wake up from a nap so she can go talk to her and make her laugh.  Lizzie tries to teach Liv all kinds of things from walking to new words.  Olivia's face lights up when her big sisters are around, and she screams with a broken heart if she has to ride in the backseat without her entertainment!
Oh Liv, your sisters have so much grace toward you!  You are the grabbiest baby I have had, and hair pulling is your favorite pass time.  While Lizzie and Lainie will let out a yelp when you tug their locks, they are quick to forgive and to find you a distracting toy.  Lainie has become your bath buddy, because you do NOT stay on your bottom unless you are occupied.  Lizzie is quick to divert you from "No nos," and is very protective of you:)  Olivia, you are so very loved!
I wonder when or if Liv will ever outgrow her "baby sister" status... Probably never. Since I grew up as an only child, I am learning along with my girls what sister relationships should look like under the Gospel.  I am so excited to see how God develops their love for one another and I am blessed beyond measure to be their Mommy!

No comments: