Thursday, November 1, 2012

Seven Days of Olivia Rae... Day 1


AHHHHH! It's November 1, which means that my littlest love bug will be ONE in just a matter of days!  A year ago, we were patiently anxiously awaiting our sweet girl's over due arrival.  Today, I am in awe of the goodness of God over the past 12 months!

I will devote my Day 1 post to Olivia's love for her Daddy!  Let's begin by saying that Justin hasn't always had the greatest rapport with the girls as babies.  (Read: Lizzie screamed every time Justin held her.)  


Olivia, however, adores her Daddy!  She has learned how to blow kisses, and that is her way of saying, "I want my Daddy!"  She will often wake from a nap blowing kisses and saying "Mwah! Mwah!" Her eyes will search high and low until she spots Justin or I tell her that Daddy isn't home.  If I am holding her and Daddy is around, she has been know to lunge out of my arms toward Daddy's embrace.








No comments: