Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Root Beer Float and Flowers

Tonight, to celebrate Justin's last day at Accel, we had a family celebration date! We opted for something new and tried out Papa's Burgers; they did not disappoint! Elizabeth even got a free root beer float (her first), and we had the greasiest, yummiest burgers we have had in a long time.
To walk off a bit of our dinner, we headed over to the Botanic Gardens and had a great time! Elizabeth enjoyed running up ahead of us like a big girl, and stopped occasionally for a photo shoot. Aren't I precious?!
A little rest and conversation with Daddy.
Conquering the MANY steps!
We made it to the top!

4 comments:

FordeFam said...

Awwww!!! How fun!!! Is it free to go to the Botanical Gardens? I can't remember! I guess I could google it! Hahaha! These are some precious pics!!! Love the first one of her posing! :)

Ally said...

What a big girl! She is adorable! I want to see a picture of Ang ready to pop! I keep checking to hear if Elaine has arrived!

Sarah said...

okay the cuteness just keeps on coming.
i love the pic with justin on the bench. that's a framer!!

The Weathers said...

Hey! we just started a blog of our own and I wnated to add you to the friends list, but I'm not sure how to quite do that yet! But, were trying to use this so we can keep in contact with our friends better... http://jdandmariann.blogspot.com/

Btw.. you daughter is beautiful! :) Such a precious family!!