Thursday, March 6, 2008

Snow Day!!!

What a crazy state in which we live! Today I decided to take the girls to the mall for a little play time with their friends Mattie and Cooper. We had a really good time. I only got one pic though, because they were all too busy to stop for photos! Elizabeth loved the slide!

When we decided to leave, I noticed it was "raining", so I got the girls bundled, and we made a run for it. We quickly realized that the "rain" was in fact sleet, and it hurt! I was really surprised that the weather had changed so quickly.
As the girls napped, I enjoyed a beautiful display of snowfall!! Sadly, the good stuff was over by the time they woke up, but the effects were obvious. Elizabeth was very eager to get outside, so as soon as Daddy got home, out we all went. However, my Texas girl was not as pleased once we got out in the cold!

She was much happier inside with her Aunt Jenn and her milk!

1 comment:

Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.