Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Olivia 3 Months

Our sweet baby girl is such a joy!  I am convinced that there is little better than listening to her coos and giggles and receiving a HUGE smile in response to seeing my face.  Liv is content and happy most of the time; she definitely wins our most chill baby award!
We still haven't quite reached a consistent sleeping pattern at night.  Liv has gone as long as12 hours, but lately she has been waking a couple of times in the night to sneak some extra calories:)  During the day Olivia does well eating every 3 hours and being awake for an hour+ and then sleeping until her next feeding.  In the spit up arena, Olivia falls somewhere in between Lizzie (practically none) and Lainie (did anything stay down?).  I have started putting a bib on her to avoid outfit changes.
Olivia is content to lay and play on her activity mat or to snuggle in someones arms.  Her anger does show itself though when you dare to place her on her belly.  Tummy time is for the snakes!  I'm in no hurry for this sweet one to crawl and such, so I don't force the issue:)
The hymn I sing over Olivia before each nap is Great is Thy Faithfulness.  I feel so incredibly blessed by the gift of Olivia Rae.  God has faithfully carried our family, and I celebrate the daily mercies He has granted us through our baby girl.  We love you so!
JOY
 A gift to my heart, this special LOVE!
You people!  Stop with all that sugar!
Toys, Mouth, Check.
 Tired of partying... 

And now for my Gymboree Model's Photo Shoot:)
 Lizzie was a great assistant!
 smirk
 Baby blues
 lots to say!
 slowly fading
 And we are done!

No comments: