Monday, November 24, 2008

Daddy's Birthday

This post is very over due! November 12th marked Justin's 26th birthday. I counted up, and this was his 8th birthday that I got to share with him. On his 19th birthday (when we were just "friends"), I got a group of people together, and we had a little surprise birthday for him at Rumors Cafe. His big gift included a bar of soap for him to pass on to his potluck roommate who did not shower! Oh the good ol' days...
This year we celebrated a few times. On his actual birthday, the girls and I took him to McAllisters for lunch and lots of sweet tea, and then we had special date to Texas de Brazil while Nana and PawPaw kept the girls. Whoa, was that a lot of meat, but even I, who am not the biggest meat eater, really enjoyed it! We also went out with family to celebrate at PF Changs, where the waiter was rather awkward and definitely asked for a piece of the turtle cheesecake I made before we even cut into it!
Any way, I love you Justin Bassett, and I praise God for the privilege of walking beside you through life and being called your wife!
someday we'll all be looking at the camera... someday!
all dressed up!

No comments: