Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Aunts and Good Friends!

So, Elizabeth and Elaine are blessed with a wonderful Aunt Jenn! It is great to have her close by, and she is so much fun! In addition to Aunt Jenn, all of my college girl friends are "Aunts!" Elizabeth equates the word aunt with FUN! Here are are few photos with her Aunts:)
Aunt Jenn makes me smile!
Aunt Brooke came all the way from Thailand to play party blowers with me!
She even taught me to say Hello in Thai!
Aunt Brooke and Aunt Haley where are you? (Elizabeth's way of "Hiding")
High 5 to Aunt Megs!
Aunt Kristie and I both like grilled cheese and singing!!!!

Not pictured: Aunt Amanda, Aunt Sarah, Aunt Susan, and many more.

Elizabeth and Elaine are blessed also with super friends too! Yesterday was quite a lot of fun friend time! Taber and I took the girls to Southlake Town Center to play (mainly because we were bored). Of course we had our cameras handy! I also got a video of them standing on a park bench singing Jesus Loves Me at the top of their lungs!


Then Elaine's friend Sophia came over with her parents Andy and Katie for dinner. Elaine practiced sharing her toys and her new skill of sitting up! Someday these two will be hiding in the bathroom washing each other's hair with hand soap like Addie and Lizzie were recently caught doing!



Speaking of super friends and babies... My most super college friend and roomie, AKA Aunt Megs is going to have one!!!!! Praise God from whom all blessing flow! She is due at the beginning of the summer- HOORAY!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea for babies and friends! I'm so glad I got to see you guys today!

Ally said...

I love this post! It is so good to see so many pictures of friends!

And YAY for Megs! I am so excited!

The Campbell Family said...

Yay for updated pictures. The girls are so cute! It's so great you have so many wonderful friends nearby! I'm also anxious to see this "awesome backyard" I've been reading about the guys putting together.