Saturday, December 19, 2009

Name Game Day 2

Ok, thanks for playing Kristie and Whitney...
-Hannah was high on the consideration list for a middle name, but it didn't make the final cut:)
-And if this baby is a boy (which multiple others have mentioned as a possibility)... YIKES! I have some learning and shopping to do!

We love Classic Names, and this sweet girl will be no different from her sisters in that department. In fact, both her first and middle name are the names of Classic Female Authors:)

Sweet pics follow of baby girl's big sisters decorating cookies with Granny:)- a tradition in which I have been taking part since I was Elizabeth's age! VERY SPECIAL!


Everyone got flour on their noses, so fun to be silly with Granny!


And you thought I was a rookie! Look at me "roll, roll, roll!"

So much FUN!

Elaine thought Dancin' Santa was hilarious!!!!

My big girl!

Decorating... Elaine decided to eat a handful of red hots... not so bad until she bit into them!!!

I am so thankful my girls have their great grandma around and that she is a part of their lives! We love you Granny!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Jane! Jane! Jane!

Nathan Johnson said...

Mary Jane. Count it.

Kristie said...

dang it! nathan stole mine. i was going with mary for sure. classic AND your mom's name.

Rachel said...

My first thought was something with Jane. I can't wait to hear what it is!

Justin said...

Yes we are naming our child after a colloquial name for marijuana.

Nope.

Nathan Johnson said...

Man I was all excited too, because it would've been a comedic gold mine ("she's growing like a weed...").

Kristie, you took mine yesterday - it was only fair that I got yours today. :) But then Hannah Jane definitely wouldn't work - that's a Hootie and the Blowfish song.

What about Anna Jane?
It means the same thing and it's both of you guys' initials.

Kristie said...

umm, i don't like this game. can't you just tell me already?!

i'm still going with mary.

other possibilities: margaret, anne, charlotte, kate, sylvia, sojourner, lucy, harper.

yes, i just googled classic female authors. :)

and how lovely that the subject of marijuana has entered the discussion. awesome. ;)

Matt and Sarah Pitts said...

My favorite part is that Kristie googled classic female authors!

Sarah