Friday, December 18, 2009

Name Game Day 1

Let the game begin...
So, with Elizabeth Grace and Elaine Karis, while we chose their names because we love them and their meanings are fantastic, their first names are family names (both of their grandmothers' middle names). This time around though, we have abandoned the E! Our precious girl's name still has great meaning, but it is not a family name.
Here are the meanings of our other girls' names to give you an idea of the kinds of meaning we go for around here.
Elizabeth Grace: God's Promise/Oath of Grace
Elaine Karis: Shining Light of God's Grace

I'll be back with more tomorrow:)
Here is a family pic where you can see evidence that our sweet baby girl is growing! According to my Doc, I am all baby. I definitely feel as though I am carrying her much differently than my other 2; my belly is sticking straight out! In another couple of months I am going to be quite a sight!


You may post a guess at any time:)

2 comments:

Kristie said...

hannah?

love the pic by the way. y'all are the cutest little people ever. :)

Whitney said...

sure its not a boy?? What a surprise that would be! Congrats!!!