Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Word Is Out!

So, today I got tired of speaking about life via twitter and facebook without saying what is really up... Therefore, here is what I posted
The baby in my belly requested homemade mashed potatoes with dinner. Therefore, I must oblige, right?
Yup, it's true! Rumor has it that we make pretty babies, so we decided to go for number 3. I will be 10 weeks tomorrow which makes me due around the end of February. I will have a sonogram on Monday, so maybe a little pic of our little bean will be posted in the near future.

8 comments:

Dressed-Up Dots said...

AAAAAAAAHHH!! So excited!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!!!

Sarah said...

Shut up!

That is so exciting!! COngratulations! I can't believe you are having a third baby!!!!

The Campbell Family said...

OMIGOSH!!!!!! YAY!!! :) Haha I am sitting at work trying not to be like WOOHOOO outloud! :) So excited for you! Join the crowd of early 2010 babies. lol ;)

Donald and Angela said...

What exciting news! Congratulations!!

Christine Hoover said...

congrats!!!! you guys don't waste any time, that's for sure. hope it's girl #3....we can just set them all up with the Hoover boys.

Sarah said...

so pumped!! this is so exciting!!

Ally said...

YAY!!!! So happy for you guys!