Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Elizabeth Grace is 2 Years Old!!!!


Are you kidding me? My little girl is growing up! She turned 2 yesterday, and was so precious as we celebrated her special day. We are incredibly blessed to have such a supportive and generous family and group of friends. Elizabeth received a new fall wardrobe and a plethora of toys! I think she was a bit overwhelmed and would have probably been happy with just the first gift she opened:) However, she is having a blast with all of her new stuff, and we had a fashion show as she tried on all of her new clothes!
At 2 years old, Elizabeth is very verbal and can clearly communicate her thoughts and feelings and ask really inquisitive questions! She is helpful and genuinely wants to please- a characteristic I notice in many first born kiddos. Some of her favorite things to do include playing at the park, reading books, doing puzzles, watching and playing sports with Daddy, getting her hair fixed pretty, singing, counting, going to church, playing with Addie and Emma, and all around being HAPPY! She is such a joy, and we are blessed to call her our daughter.
Here are a few pics of our sweet girl!









2 comments:

Kristie said...

I love those cheesy smiles!!! She was cracking me up on her little bike on Sunday! What a doll! And I LOVE the house!

Let's hang out soon!

Love you guys!

The Campbell Family said...

Elizabeth looks adorable and is growing so fast!! You look great too Ang :) I just love reading your blog. I hope to meet the precious Elaine soon too! Your family is so blessed!