Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Weekend O Fun


This past weekend was filled with lots of driving and lots of fun! Justin's parents rented a lakehouse at Lake Granbury, so we enjoyed a couple of days hanging out by the water. I was able to do some skiing, which I am paying for now- I am super sore, and Jenn, my sister in law mastered water skiing for the first time!
Elizabeth was not a fan of the boat; every time we asked her if she wanted to go in the boat, she responded with and emphatic "NO!" However, she did love her life jacket and have lots of fun playing silly games with Pop and being outside with Grammy. Thanks for a fun getaway Grammy and Pop!
Elaine also enjoyed being in her Grammy's arms; so much that we had to detox a bit on Monday:)

Mixed into the weekend, I had a chance to go to my sweet Amanda's lingerie shower and bachelorette party in Dallas! Amanda and I were roommates together in the Walton house while at A&M. She is so precious to me, and I am ecstatic that God has brought her and Kyle together! I can't wait to be a part of their special day; what a joy and an honor!

Then, on Saturday night, Justin accompanied me to a wedding of a lifelong friend, Lindsay, while Grammy and Pop kept the girls. I think the most fun part of weddings for me is seeing people I haven't seen in quite some time. At this particular wedding, there were a lot of people to catch up with, including my best friend since birth, Tressa, who I hadn't seen since October.

All in all, it was a great weekend, but it has been nice to be home and get the girls back to "normal," whatever that is!

1 comment:

MMm&m said...

So glad to "see" yall! Everyone looks wonderful - hope to catch up soon!!! Kisses for the Es!!
Love you, Ang!!!!
Martha