Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Friends

One of the best things about summer is that I often get to see people I haven't seen in awhile! Lately Elizabeth has gotten to hang out with many of my bestest friends. Here are a few pictures from summer lunch dates and the like.
Aunt Julie went to high school with me and now lives in Chicago. It was a fun surprise to have her stop by during her time in Texas.
Aunt Sarah is living in Italy and sharing the love of Jesus with people there. This picture was snapped just before Elizabeth spilled Sarah's coffee all over them both. (Atleast it wasn't hot!)
Aunt Tressa has been my best friend basically since birth! She is now a volleyball coach and teacher at Rockwall Heath High School. This picture was at her very first volleyball tournament; those girls are blessed to have her as their coach!
Aunt Martha and Maegan (3 months) came to Fort Worth for a visit! They now live in Pensacola, Florida where Matt, Martha's husband, is in the Air Force. I think Elizabeth and Maegan are going to be great friends too!!!
This is Elizabeth and her best friend Kyleigh! She is sometimes annoyed with Elizabeth, but also plays with her a good
bit too!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That picture of you and Martha and the girls is precious! I love how Elizabeth is checking Maegan out. :)

Kristin said...

Soooo absolutely adorable!!! I can't wait until Madalyn is in those pics with her friend, Elizabeth!! Prayerfully, soon!!

Love you guys,
Kristin