Wednesday, November 17, 2010

October

October was a busy month with a lot of memories made. Here is the month in review through pictures! LOTS OF PICTURES!

October 2nd, my cousin Ryan was married to his bride, Danielle. We spent the weekend in The Woodlands to help them celebrate. Elizabeth had the honor of being a flower girl, and she did a great job, even after a series of crazy events including a nasty 3 inch curling iron burn on her forearm!
It was a great time for taking pictures, and we took plenty!













We busted out the warm jammers! And... Lainie is sleeping in her big girl bed at night! These girls are enjoying sharing a room; I love to listen in on their before bed conversations and singing. I pray that God would continue to cultivate a precious relationship between them.




After a couple of weeks of utilizing my good ol' drying rack, I was blessed by a brand new awesome dishwasher!

Lizzie can count to 100:)
We went to the Shrine Circus with Nana and PawPaw and Granny and Grandaddy. The girls loved it!!!!


We had a great time at the Fort Worth Zoo with the Crawford Kids and the Patterson Kids. (More pics coming... they are trapped on my smaller camera for which I cannot find it's USB cord)
Lizzie had Western Day at Preschool. She was super-cute in her awesome bling shirt that Grammy made, her new shiny belt, and her boots she bought with her birthday money! Oh, I love this little cowgirl! Though she was apprehensive about riding the pony, she did it and even had a smile on her face:)








Mary Harris Intermediate held their official ribbon cutting ceremony. Mom was honored, and it was a very special night with many of her former teachers and friends and family in attendance.




Amoriyah is stinkin' cute!

We had a great time at the Pumpkin Patch! The girls and I went once with some friends and then we all went as a family.










Costumes were worn by the girls... Elizabeth was a butterfly fairy princess and Elaine was a Barbie. Between Lizzie's preschool (Where Aunt Kristie made and appearance), Justin's office party, CityView's event, and trick or treating in our neighborhood, the candy loot is INSANE!










Overall a fun month! Thankful for all of the memories we have made together as a family!

3 comments:

MontyG3..4! said...

Great Pictures!! BEAUTIFUL girls!!!!

Elizabeth said...

HI Angela,

I read your blog through a family friend. Your daughters are beautiful! I was wondering where Elizabeth's flower girl dress was from? I absolutely love it!!! Could you e-mail me and let me know when you get a chance? elizmarier@gmail.com

Thanks!
Elizabeth

The Campbell Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pictures!! What a wonderful update and great month of October! Such sweet girls you have Ang! I also love the wedding pics that was a very pretty flower girl dress Elizabeth got to wear! Hope you're doing well sweet girl. Would love to do lunch sometime when things are less hectic for you!