Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Oh Daddy We Love You SO!!!

Justin's birthday was on the 12th, and we definitely celebrated! A dinner at Hard 8 BBQ on Thursday with family and friends, a birthday date on Friday night, and then a little 24 hour road trip with just the 2 of us for a wedding in Tulsa. I just wanted to share the girls birthday cards to their Daddy:


Oh how this girl loves and admires her daddy!
From Lizzie:

The pic she drew is of a fort in case you were curious...

a girl who CANNOT get enough of her daddy!!
From Lainie:


a pic from vaca this summer-
sorry, I keep forgetting to ask someone to take a pic of us together recently!
And, from me- My sweet wonderful husband- It is such an honor to be called your wife! As we recounted the past several years together this weekend, it was impossible to not worship God and thank Him for the precious gift of you. The ways you love me, protect me, cherish me, challenge me, comfort me, forgive me, and encourage me are to numerous to list! God uses you so powerfully to teach me and grow me. Oh how I love you so!

the making of birthday turtle cheesecake!

A few of Justin's buddies who joined us for birthday dinner

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I ADORE that first picture of Lizzie and Justin. Too precious for words!

So glad you guys had fun celebrating Justin! :)

The Campbell Family said...

Sounds like a wonderful birthday celebration! I love the little girls' cards to their Daddy.