Saturday, August 9, 2008

Texas Perk

So, I am trying to be positive about the extreme Texas summer temperatures, and this is what I have realized. Most stores you visit these days have their summer stuff on clearance, and being that fall temperatures don't really begin until at least October here, products purchased now are still very usable for the next couple of months! The most recent purchase Nana got for Elizabeth was a slip 'n slide and matching water sprinkler, originally $30 on clearance for $12. I have many fond memories of a similar apparatus as a child, so I was so excited! Elizabeth had a choice between the Nemo, Princess, or Cars version, and girly as she is, she loves to watch the movie Cars with Daddy, so the Cars version it was!
It was a family affair, and we had a blast!!!!

1 comment:

The Campbell Family said...

I LOVED slip 'n slides!! So fun, and great to get things on SALE!!! :) Such cute photos of your girls.