Wednesday, February 21, 2007

5 Months Already?!?!

It is hard to believe that it has already been five months of life with Elizabeth Grace! Everyday is something new, and we are learning so much. As I mess up and try again with so many things, I am so thankful for grace and the blessing of it for today, not just for eternity. I pray that we would demonstrate grace to Elizabeth in such a way that she would grasp the goodness of God's grace through our earthly example. Thank you for all of your prayers and support as we raise up our little one in the ways of the Lord. We are blessed to have such a great community to walk alongside through this journey!

Yea for fingers and toes! Who needs toys?
Green peas and green beans have been added to my diet! YUMMY!
Pop got me this cool shirt, so I can be like him!

6 comments:

Kristie said...

What an angel! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed getting to see you guys last night and again this afternoon. It has been such a blessing to watch Elizabeth Grace grow and change these last five months...and to watch you guys grow in your roles as parents! Her sweet smile brings so much joy to her Aunt Kristie's heart! :)

Steve Bezner said...

She's looking great! It looks like you guys are doing a great job...keep it up!

Sarah said...

she is more adorable every day.

kyle and carly said...

What a beautiful girl! I haven't looked at your blog in a while...and I've missed out! Carly and I are expecing our own little bundle of joy in September! Hope you guys are well.
-kyle & carly walters

The Nuckols said...

What a beautiful baby, guys!!! Aren't they such a blessing. We are blessed every day by our little girl. Hope you all are doing well.

The Nuckols said...

I couldn't figure out how to email you, so here's the info. Karis was born on Dec. 31st and we now live in Katy. She and Elizabeth will have to meet sometime.