Monday, September 11, 2006

Just missing one thing...


Well, Elizabeth's due date, also my Granny's birthday, has come and gone now, and she is still quite content in her home inside my belly.
The nursery is ready,

the bags for the hospital are packed, she has more cothes than she could ever need,
and Justin and I are anxiously awaiting parenthood!
We would like to thank everyone who has been so supportive during this fun time in our lives. It is a little overwhelming, but we are excited to experience life as parents. We promise to keep you posted when Elizabeth Grace arrives with plenty of pictures and such. Until then we will wait "patiently" and enjoy our last few moments of quiet for awhile!
Eeyore and Cuddles are keeping an eye on the crib; it's just missing one thing, ELIZABETH!

8 comments:

Kevin and Becky said...

We've got Baby Gentry...where's Baby Bassett? We're waiting...

Kristie said...

The world is waiting for you, Elizabeth Grace! Come on out and play!!! :)

Brooke said...

i'm confused.... when did all those girls go and get pregnant!?!?!? ha. that's funny. a lot sure happens when you leave the country. yall have some explaining to do.

Whitney said...

ok...this post doesn't help me fight off my baby urge! All the cute clothes, cute room, and cute pregnant lady pictures are not helping. Patience, must have patience.

Oh I know! I'll just remember I'm living in a country that doesn't have OBGYNs, just midwives who are in such demand the nation's health leaders are suggesting that you would be safer having your baby at home than in a hospital. That should do it...until I see the pictures of Elizabeth that is. = )

Justin said...

Brooke,
you gotta admit, that's pretty amazing that all of those girls were able to keep that secret hidden from you for all that time.
--justin

Sarah said...

come on Elizabeth-- I want pictures of you asap!

MMm&m said...

Ang - You are so beautiful!!! And that group "prego" picture is hillarious... some look real (besides yours, of course)! Oh, how I wish I could have been there!!! I'd love to chat soon!!! You are in our prayers for peace and patience, but you are wise to hold onto your peace and quiet now!! We love you all!!

Kristie said...

For those of you checking the comments section, Ang just called me a few minutes ago- her water just broke! Elizabeth is on her way! :) Pray for a safe delivery!